Search This Blog

Thursday, 12 June 2014

Sharon, Targeted Individual in the USA

Sharon runs a blog detailing her personal experiences with being a targeted individual:

She writes:

My situation seems different from most Targeted Individuals who are on the web. It appears that my whole family was targeted for the purpose of technological experimentation, since at least 1974. (I believe that my mother, whom I was closest to, was heavily targeted.) I too was later singled out, for heavier targeting, for reasons that I am not yet sure of. Perhaps because I was not as susceptible to the mind control. Perhaps because of my heavy focus on the spiritual - on the Love and Light that Jesus, and others, came to teach us. . .or perhaps because of my mistakes, opinions and short comings. I wish I knew for sure. The targeting started out very inconspicuous with obvious vamp ups around 1974, 1977, the late 1980s to 1995, 2001, 2005 and 2011.

Since then, my life has become an intense struggle to continue my work, while it is being sabotaged, and to survive while I am being almost continuously either microwaved, lasered, psychotroniced, stalked or harassed and sometimes threatened, drugged and attacked with chemicals or bacteria. There have even been a few direct attempts to kill me. The saga continues and I feel like I'm not fully surviving it, at this point.

We can all sympathise with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment