1. Hell will be the dwelling place for the wicked.
Surah 11:106-107: "As for those who were [destined to be] wretched, they will be in the Fire. For them therein is [violent] exhaling and inhaling. [They will be] abiding therein as long as the heavens and the earth endure, except what your Lord should will. Indeed, your Lord is an effecter of what He intends.
2. Hell will be eternal, no escape.
Surah 41:28, "That is the recompense of the enemies of Allah - the Fire. For them therein is the home of eternity as recompense for what they, of Our verses, were rejecting."
Surah 5:37, “They will long to leave the Fire, but never will they leave there from; and theirs will be a lasting torment.”
Surah 2:167 “…And they will never leave of the Fire.”
Surah 4:168-169, “Surely, those who disbelieve and did wrong; God will not forgive them, nor will He guide them to any way except the way of Hell, to dwell therein forever.”
Surah 33:64, “Surely, God has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming Fire wherein they will abide for ever.”
3. Pillars of fire will be in hell
Surah 105:9, "In pillars stretched forth (ie they will be punished in the Fire with pillars).
4. Disbelievers will be on the Left hand Path
Surah 90:19, "They are those on the Right Hand (ie the dwellers of Paradise), But those who disbelieved in our proofs, they are those on the Left Hand (the dwellers of Hell)"
5. Hell Fire will Cover the Disbelievers
Surah 90:20, "The Fire will be shut over them (ie they will be enveloped by the Fire without any opening or window or outlet".
6. Groups will march off to the gates of hell. Angels at the gate will ask if they heard the Messenger. The believers march in Paradise in groups and also meet an angel at the gate (verse 73-74).
Surah 39:71-72, "And those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in groups till, when they reach it, the gates thereof will be opened (suddenly like a prison at the arrival of prisoners). And its keepers will say, "Did not the Messengers come to you from yourselves reciting to you the Verses of your Lord, and warning you of the Meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say: "Yes" but the Word of torment has been justified against the disbelievers." It will be said (to them): "Enter you the gates of hell to abide therein. And (indeed) what an evil abode of the arrogant!"
7. Seven Gates of Hell assigned for seven classes of sinners.
Surah 15:44, "It (hell) has seven gates, for each of those gates is a (special) class of (sinners) assigned.
8. Dragged, seized into hell to have hot boiling water poured on you. Garments of fire put on the disbelievers.
Surah 44:47-48, "It will be said, "Seize him and drag him into the midst of blazing fire. "Then pour over his head the torment of boiling water.""
Surah 22:19, "...then as for those who disbelieved, garments of fire will be cut off for them, boiling water will be poured down over their heads."
9. Stern angels executing punishments of God.
Surah 66:6, "O you who believe! Ward off yourselves and your families against a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not (from executing) the Commands they receive from God, but do that which they are commanded."
10. God will fill hell with disbelievers.
Surah 38:85, "That I will fill Hell with you Satan and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together."
11. Hell, a place of burning.
Surah 14:29 "Hell, in which they will burn -- and what an evil place to settle in!"
12. Apostates will have their faces and backs smitten by angels when they carry away the soul at death.
Surah 47:27, "Then how (will it be) when the angels will take their souls at death, smiting their faces and their backs?"
13. Malik, angel, Keeper of Hell.
Surah 43:77, "And they will cry: "O Malik (Keeper of Hell)! Let your Lord make an end of us." He will say: "Verily, you shall abide forever."
14. There are nineteen angels in charge of hell.
Surah 74:26-30, “Soon I will cast him into Hell Fire. And what will explain to you what is Hellfire? Nothing does it allow to endure, and nothing does it leave alone! Darkening and changing the color of man! Over it are nineteen (angels as keepers of Hell).”