Search This Blog

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

ELF Technology and Microwave Based Mind Control with Dr John Hall

David Knight welcomes to the Infowars studio Dr. John Hall, anesthesiologist and author of "Satellite Terrorism" to discuss the facts of the possibilities of Government mind control and Satellite harassment.

Dr John Hall wrote a book about his experiences of a young woman who came to him for help complaining of gang stalking and satellite harassment. He has turned this into a movie, see http://www.newbreedmovie.com/

ELF Technology and Microwave Based Mind Control with Dr John Hall

1 comment:

  1. Good video! I have been a targeted individual for 9 years now. When I was first targeted back in 2004-2005 there was very little information about this on the internet. After hours/ days of digging I started to find stories from people all over the world that had almost identical stories to mine. I feel finding this information may be part of the reason I am still here today as It helped me to know I'm not a schizophrenic even though others may think I am. Though the information did open a horrific and dark rabbit hole into what my future has in store for me. non the less I have been watching the media coverage grow over the past 9 years. Today there is vast information and stories all over the internet about this issue. In the end I thank you for posting this information! Your act of informing the public of this issue is appreciated by millions of people in this world who are being tortured, controlled and even killed in secret with the perfect cover of the victim just being another crazy person with a mental illness.

    ReplyDelete